Awesome Berlin works hard to bring you our favorite things about this awesome city. We discover the best foods to eat, coolest bars, places to visit and fantastic parties, events and festivals. Then we share them with you! It’s a difficult task but someone has to do it. After all, we ARE Berlin’s biggest fans! Our picks are truly our personal recommendations. It is simple as that. If we think it is AWESOME, we write about it. We keep it positive, always!
Before inviting us to an event or contacting us in general, please read through our CODE OF CONDUCT/RULES OF ENGAGEMENT & ETHICS.
With a little over 3 1/2 years of “going live” Awesome Berlin has become a leading Berlin travel/lifestyle website and online community. We are focused on sharing cool tips on how to get the most fun out of one of the coolest places on Earth: Berlin.
- On any given month Awesome Berlin receives an average of 60,000 visitors, 125,000 pageviews, 175,000 likes, 2,000,000 social media impressions, 2,800+ shares and upwards of 3,500 comments across our social media platforms and website.
- Our social media channels already sum over 85,000 followers (45,150 – Instagram, 30,050 – Facebook, 6,625 – Twitter and +5,000 – other) and we expect to surpass 120,000 in the next 12 months.
- Awesome Berlin followers show a much higher level of engagement (3 to 5 times higher) than even the most established Berlin based bloggers/websites.
- Our readership is majorly (75%) composed of commercially active, modern, open minded and curious individuals between 25-44 years old.
- The website is commonly ranked among the top Berlin blogs and websites by online sources. A recent example HERE.
We cover events/festivals, food, bars and nightlife, art (with a passion for contemporary and street art), architecture, street life, major and small local attractions and sights. In the end, we explore and write about all fun aspects of Berlin life, after all, that’s what being Berlin’s biggest fans mean!
Awesome Berlin was featured on the The Guardian! Read more…
We have recently been interviewed by ExBerliner!
*Data updated in March 2018
Please follow us on:
If you’d like to get in touch, contact us on social media or send us an email to conta[email protected] We’d love to hear from you!
** Sartre Gumo has been our partner of choice in all our brand identity development efforts.
***We use pictures/images taken by us unless otherwise stated. Awesome Berlin claims no credit for any images posted on this site or on social media unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.