At Awesome Berlin we strive to provide our community with tips that we truly value ourselves. To that end, we have established a Code or Conduct (Rules of Engagement & Ethics) to guide ourselves in establishing meaningful, fruitful and trustworthy relationships. Our community is and will always be at the center of all our efforts.
- Go ahead, invite us! We might come and enjoy the experience!
- We rarely accept invitations for Press Events/Previews. We are particularly turned off by “Influencer Events”. We often find them not fun and not meaningful. We might decide to attend as long as we are curious about what you have to tell us.
- Awesome Berlin would rather relate to you and your brand/establishment on an honest and straightforward manner. We will only come to your event if there are absolutely no strings attached to the invitation. And we prefer one-to-one invites or small group events.
- We do NOT accept free meals, tickets, guest lists, etc. in exchange of writeups, posts, shout outs, etc. Awesome Berlin has total freedom in deciding whether to write or not about your event, space, party, restaurant, festival, exhibit, etc… We ONLY write about places we truly like.
- It is our objective to provide our community with the closest possible experience they would have when visiting recommended establishments on their own. We never expect special or VIP treatment. In fact, we expect to be treated as any other customer.
- If you are a small business/brand and would like us to feature you, please write to us and we will add you to our list of places to visit. We will visit you annonimously and if we like what you have to offer, we will be happy to recommend your business to our community. At no cost.
- We will only visit places and explore recommendation opportunities that have a strong level of interest from our commnity. More on our community, HERE.
Please write us at [email protected] We would love to hear from you.