We love our community and hope you love them all as much as we do! We recommend that you visit our friends as often as possible! They happen to be great people that work hard to provide you with the absolute best Berlin (and the world) has to offer. Enjoy our Top Berlin travel blogs, websites, guides, magazines and newsletters!
Why am I giving you tips about potential competitors, you ask? Well… first of all, I don’t see them as competitors. There’s no doubt I see them as part of my community of Berlin travel blogs and websites. A community I cherish and nurture. Additionally, I believe it is critical that you – my reader and online companion – get well-rounded and solid tips from the top travel sources. That way you can create your own perfect Berlin experience.
If this is your first time visiting Awesome Berlin, make sure to go through some of our fun BERLIN TIPS! Otherwise, have fun exploring our Top Berlin Travel blogs, websites, guides, online magazines and newsletters.
In no particular order….
- Get the lastest Berlin restaurant tips from http://www.berlinfoodstories.com/
- Uncover all sorts of fun travel tips (in German) from http://www.berlin-ick-liebe-dir.de/
- Learn German in a fun and unique way at http://www.daysofdeutsch.com/
- Go deeper and understand different aspects of Berlin at http://www.kreuzberged.com/
- Find the coolest and free maps (printed) around town from http://www.ooohberlin.com/
- Find more cool and delicious places to eat at http://www.eatinginberlin.com/
- Have a laugh and keep updated on latest news about Berlin’s gastro scene with http://www.eatler.de
- Get edgier city exploration ideas from http://www.digitalcosmonaut.com/
- Go exploring the city with the coolest tour guides around with http://www.wheninberlintours.com/
- Learn how to explore Berlin at a different pace with http://www.slowtravelberlin.com/
- Connect with all things cool in Berlin at http://www.iheartberlin.de/
- Get style, design and food tips from http://www.stilinberlin.de/
- Sign up to the “mother of all Berlin newsletters” at http://www.ceecee.cc/en/
- Travel the world through the lens of http://www.fotostrasse.com/
- Find out about life as an expat and travel the world with http://cherylhoward.com/
- Explore cities like a local (in Portuguese) with https://www.almostlocals.com/
- Watch the cutest Brazilian couple’s travel video tips at http://www.alemanizando.com.br/
- Get fun tips about Berlin (in Dutch) from http://berlijn-blog.nl/
- Discover all the informaton you need about having the best time in the city (in German) from https://mitvergnuegen.com/
- Hit the motherload and find out all sorts of Berlin info at http://www.visitberlin.de/en/
- Another impressive database of all-things-Berlin can be found at http://www.berlin.de/en/
- Are you an Art buff…look no further…just navigate through http://www.berlinartlink.com/
- If street art is your thing, make sure to read through http://andberlin.com/
- If you are looking to understand Berlin’s Gastro Entrepreneur side and get connected, visit http://foodentrepreneursclub.com/